Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I did it.

I can't say, "I can't believe I did it." because it really was just a matter of time.

I am a blogger. Ugh.

Well technically...I can really justify this to myself and call it an experiment. I don't think I can call myself that since I just started. So we'll see how the consistency in updating actually goes. It's not like facebook where all you do is think up of witty one-liners every 12 hours or so. A blog actually entails a prolonged train of thought that may or may not require explanation to whoever is reading it. I can also just think of it as a public journal since my life is so out there anyway.

Bloggers are an obnoxious, self-centered bunch. I mean, who really cares what you have to say? But people love to feed into it. It's a mystery.

But yeah...i'm obnoxious, self-serving and there are too many thoughts in my head to keep it all in---i need a fucking outlet. So that makes me perfect for the job.

Which also means, I'm going to be getting myself in a whole lot of trouble. If my one-liners cause controversy, what more my incessant ramblings?

This could be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment